Welcome to IWC
For nearly 20 years, Industrial Woodworking Corporation has been a tier 1 OEM casegoods supplier to the office furniture industry and the healthcare furniture industry. We specialize in the design and manufacture of healthcare furniture, products and components for acute care, maternity, long term care environments, waiting and family areas, surgical theater document stations and laboratory casegoods. We also design and manufacture furniture and components for use in commercial offices, home offices and residential environments; hospitality furniture for use in hotels and motels; retail store fixtures and point-of-purchase displays.
What You Need to Know
- IWC has a customer audited 99% on-time delivery record.
- IWC has an ISO 13485 certified quality management system.
- Every aspect of our manufacturing process is controlled via our company-wide ERP system.
- IWC has an in-house design and engineering team that uses Solidworks and Mastercam software.
- We have thermoforming capacity and a variety of thermofilms in stock.
- We build casegoods with melamine panels, laminates and veneers, edgebanding and solid wood.
- IWC has a finishing and painting department with multiple spray booths.
- Many of our customers are located in Michigan and the Midwest, but the products we manufacture are found all over the world.
- Our employees and management team maintain a strong commitment to environmental protection.