IWC’s manufacturing capabilities include:
- Rigid thermofilm or thermoform
- Melamine panel products
- Solid wood
- Water-borne & HAPS compliant wood finishing
- Assembly and Packaging
At IWC, design, development, value engineering and manufacturing are all accomplished in one facility, providing our customers with true turnkey solutions. We maintain industry leading performance for on-time delivery and quality. IWC has an ISO 13485 and ISO 9001 certified quality management system.
With little outsourcing, IWC is able to achieve a high level of production quality control. The majority of our raw materials are sourced within a 75 mile radius of our facility.
We can integrate wood based components, glass, steel, hardware, aluminum extrusions, injection molded and thermo-formed plastics into purchase complete, market ready products.
Our lead times are generally 3 to 6 weeks dependent on product.
We are proud of our environmentally conscious manufacturing methods and production team members.
IWC’s scope includes:
- healthcare furniture for acute care, maternity and long term care environments, waiting and family areas, surgical document stations and laboratory casegoods
- contract furniture for use in commercial office, home office and residential environments
- hospitality furniture for use in hotels and motels
- educational furniture for use in schools and universities
- retail store fixtures and point-of-purchase displays
IWC is an OEM casegoods manufacturer. We specialize in the design and manufacture of healthcare furniture, products and components for acute care, maternity, long term care environments, waiting and family areas, surgical theater document stations and laboratory casegoods. We also design and manufacture furniture and components for use in commercial offices, home offices and residential environments; hospitality furniture for use in hotels and motels; retail store fixtures and point-of-purchase displays.
- We have a complete finishing department for the application of stains and complex water-borne & HAPS compliant wood finishing.
- Every new product can be digitally rendered and displayed in 3-D before manufacturing.
- IWC has an ISO 13485 and ISO 9001 certified quality management system.
- Every aspect of our manufacturing process is controlled via our company-wide ERP system.
- Our attention to detail ensures industry leading performance for on-time delivery and quality.
At IWC design, development, engineering and manufacturing are all accomplished in one facility, providing our customers with a true turnkey solution. Our business development and engineering teams are ready to work with your staff to create purchase-complete, market ready casegoods products and move them quickly into production.